Going Green with Astute
Going green is a realization that we all must use natural resources smartly and waste is just not acceptable to a sustainable business. Our environmental policy makes sense in terms of our cost management as well as reducing our environmental impact by eliminating waste, and ensure recycling is a part of our business practice.
We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and in general take action to minimise any harm that our work may have on the local and regional environment.
Our clients can be assured that when choosing to work with Astute they are confident that they are working with a company that is truly aligned and practicing green policies.
What are our green office practices?
- Astute provides a 100% complete paperless billing service, whether through online billing our electronic billing service
- Astute’s aim is to reuse or recycle all of our incoming packaging materials, trade waste and minimise our use of paper
- Operate our business in an as environmentally friendly way as we can, whilst working towards a full ISO14001 approval.
- Replace standalone equipment with multifunction systems wherever possible, to reduce energy consumption
- Scan and share documents electronically to save on unnecessary paper wastage and energy due to the printing.
- We ensure all electrical waste, such as old telephone systems, is removed from clients’ premises and is disposed of in compliance with the WEEE directives.
- Return print/copy cartridges and supplies for recycling.
- Use office equipment that uses less energy and is designed for remanufacturing and recycling.
Our goal is to make all employees, visitors and suppliers aware of their actions and contributions that may make an impact on the environment.